Wednesday, April 20, 2011

We were on a BREAK!

Quick name that show!  Hello food enthusiasts, I unfortunately have to say I'm taking a brief break from blogging for a couple weeks.  Too many things going on at once including trying to get back into school.  Not to worry, I will be back in full force once things settle down again.  I already have a few places in mind that I want to visit.  Let me know if there are places worth checking out.  And because I can’t resist…

“You slept with someone else?!”

“We were on a BREAK!! We were… where are you… I’ll find you.”

“I can’t believe you slept with another woman.”

“You’re one to talk.”

 

Ok one more for the road:

 

“We were on a Break!”

“You know what Ross, why don’t you just put THAT on your answering machine.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...