Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dining In with Dessert First: Mom’s ChocoFlan

ChocoFlan
Finally, the first entry of the year.  My other half made this and I wanted to share because I’m particularly proud of his accomplishment.  He got the recipe from my mom and though the directions are not that difficult, it is a challenge in itself to be compared to Mom.  The recipe itself is a basic flan recipe baked with Devil’s Food cake.  I don’t know the science behind this, but baked, the layers do separate to create the perfect harmony.  The flan comes out perfect in consistency and the cake comes out super moist.  A must for parties and potlucks.  Sorry to say, but I’m not posting the recipe on the internet so freely.  You’ll have to message me if you want it.  This entry is mainly meant for eye-candy :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...